Oldenburg Indiana

Anybody near Oldenburg Indiana? A friend of mine is moving there as a Pastor in the Catholic Church. He has Studebaker in his blood. He owned a 1956,1962 and 59 Hawk. He had to get rid of these when they moved him to Joliet. Now he has done it again and bought a Packard in Florida that needs some carburator work before he can drive it to Indiana. He is the nicest guy you would ever meet. I am not sure of the excact date he is moving there but it is soon. THE PACKARD IS NEAR STEVE CADE IN FLORIDA. Can anyone help him with this? Bob Kapteyn

Reply to
Robert Kapteyn

If Stephen can't get to it I can probably do it. I'm in Tallahassee. BTW, I emailed you about some shocks a while ago and also talked briefly to your wife but you never replied.. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I responded to your e-mail a couple weeks ago, but neve heard back from you. Jeff

"Robert Kapteyn" wrote...

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Jeff This was the fellow that I gave your new number to. Did he call you?I know he is busy with his move. George I had problems with my email during the three weeks I was gone to see my new Grandson. I lost all my notes on who called and what they needed. I had 174 inquires for parts on my computer when I got it working right again. I am way behind in answering people's emails. What car did you need shocks for? Please email me off line with your phone number so I can give your number to "Father Rock" Bob

Reply to
Robert Kapteyn