Are there any Studebakers in Indiana?

Since there was nothing to watch ao TV today I turned on to ESPN2 to watch the INDY parade. there where NO repeat No Studebakers in the INDY parade a lot of corvettes, cameros, fords buicks and chevys but NO Studebakers.

One would think that the meusem would send a couple of cars to the parade if no one would offer thier car to the parade/

I remember before I was exiled from southern california to the bad lands of arizona that i was always asked to carry a "D" list person in a parade and I always was available.

I find it amiss that no Studebakers were in the parade today, and I do know question the 500 that I sent the muesem to support my hobby. if they cannot get with the state historical society and ship at least one Studebaker to the parade. thann why should I continue to support them.

Bob

Reply to
GTHawkguy