Selma & Indiana

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is getting ready for Next weekend. We can't make it, got a kid graduating the same time. The dog rescue is another issue too this year.

Since I cannot make it out there I sure hope you all are planning to go to Selma?

We took the 36 out for its first outing since Sam rebuilt the engine,purrrr... She did so good. We had to go over the Vincent Thomas Bridge, into San Pedro to a

20's gala (Charleston anyone?) fundraiser for the Military families. 2 30's cars mostly 20's. Nice Pacard,A's,T's and Chevy 20's.

Anyway, back to Selma...Please come! I'm already feeling left out!

Rhonda aka Red2ubabe

Reply to
Red2ubabe