O/T - AOL user info

Is there any way to gather any information on an AOL user? No, I'm not stalking anyone..... well sort of I guess. I'm trying to contact someone who at one time was using an aol address I have. I have a possible first name. I have sent a few emails and they haven't bounced, so I assume the account is still active. I'm guessing it just isn't used much. I'm creating a website and would like to see if they are interested in taking part. Maybe they are ignoring me or aren't interested, but I kinda think they just aren't checking that account anymore. I won't post the address here for obvious reasons, but I would like to contact them by phone, snail mail, coconut telegraph, smoke signals... whatever. Email me if you have any ideas (remove the no spam). Otherwise I guess I'll just have to be patient.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

twaldron

Reply to