Off Topic- CNN reporter film sniper kills

Using your own reference it appears Fox News fired his commie a$$ over a year ago.

I'm not sure why you think I watch the Fox News Channel.

Reply to
billy ray

The major media reporters were unable to find anyone in town that didn't have a weapon as I recall.

Are you implying that a liberal would a constitutionally protected law that was passed in a public referendum?

You are the only one that thinks I get all my news from Fox...

Reply to
billy ray

Nope, not till 2005, at least. He's still got his own show carried mainly on Fox affiliates.

Rivera's last regular series on Fox News Channel was At Large with Geraldo Rivera,, shown on Saturday and Sunday nights. He ended the program on October 9, 2005 in order to begin a new weekday syndicated show, Geraldo at Large. The new series features many Fox News Channel correspondents, including Laurie Dhue and Phil Keating, and Rivera frequently appears on Fox News to promote his latest stories.

I'd be interested to know where you get your news. You sound like someone who does watch FNC.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

You're typing too fast again, Billy....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Bill:

Unfortunately (as I'm sure you know) you live in one of the most "gun unfriendly" states in the USA.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Bill you see the American Legion magazine article about illegal immigration INTO Mexico and the Mexican response?

Reply to
billy ray

So in the Kingdom of Kalifornia only the kriminals and the kops have guns?

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Senator has a gun, it was in the news a few years ago if I remember correctly...... newsman turned it up right after she gave an 'all guns are evil' speech..

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Was she the one who turned in a gun for destruction and then it turned out the weapon turned in wasn't the one registered to her?

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III