Okay, ground plane ant, but where? (On my Rubi)

I've seen some brackets on the web similar to the Teraflex ones, but better and designed to be used on either side. I've searched and searched but cannot find them anywhere. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyone have a better idea??

Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
JVC

L.W.(ßill)

I use one from

It fits great, no drilling, and puts the antenna up above the Jeep where it should be... or so I'm told.

Eric

Reply to
Eric