Old wagoneer

I have an 85 Grand wagoneer that needs lots of TLC and tools. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to keep her restored and rust free, so she needs a new home. About 175,000 miles, but runs good and Im asking 1,700. Any takers or ideas where I can post to sell her? THanks anyone..

Reply to
Caroline

location? pictures?

try

It's free to list it, you only have to register ($15 I think) when you start getting responses.

Reply to
Kevin S.

Also, try

We Full Size Jeepers are always looking for a deal. If you want, you can email me the pix and details, and I cna post for you.

Freddy Tran

Reply to
Freddy Tran