On-Board Air Goes Wacky

Ok, so one of this summer's main projects was to install Kilby's on board air stuff on my YJ. All went well for the first few weeks, however yesterday the system decide to blow oil and I now have 4 tires on beadlocks into which I've apparently blown oil mist! Got back from the trail last night and the "coalescing filter" (first stop after the compressor) was completely full of oil, which I dumped. I drained oil out of the pressure tank, too. I ran the system for a few minutes and used an air gun to vent it, but it just kept blowing an oily mist out of the system. My first thought is the installer overfilled the compressor, but why did it work so well for the first few weeks and now this? Also, what to do about the oil in the tires? YIKES!

Reply to
Jerry McG