Engine light goes on, air conditioning/blower goes off

I had just started up the car when I noticed that both the air conditioning or the blower weren't working at all. A few seconds later I noticed the engine light was on, so I pulled over and checked the oil. After I started it up again, the engine light went off and the air conditioner and blower worked just fine.

So what kind of trouble am I in here? The car is a '95 Saturn SL-1, with

120,000+ miles on it. Does this sound related to the exhaust system?
Reply to
Robert P.

Get the code read for free at places like autozone.

Reply to
Blah blah

Sounds like a Microsoft product... All it needed was a Re-Boot.

Reply to
Oppie

Thanks, I'll take a look. That's also the sort of thing I can do reasonably safely. :)

"Oppie" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Reply to
Robert P.