opinions?

Browsing for parts and found this company. Quite a selection as far as my ZJ goes and the prices seem in line with others.

I'm still amazed at how bloody much the door seals cost. Maybe it's just me, but shelling out 45$ for a few feet of rubber is FECKING NUTS.

Reply to
DougW

LOL! Just imagine what a Jeep dealer would charge! :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

That's not too bad! Try a classic import car for door seals!

Reply to
noodlebrain

Got a link? My googlefu is not working well today. :)

Reply to
DougW

"DougW" wrote Got a link? My googlefu is not working well today. :)

Reply to
Kate

Check this one out:

Cut to fit, paint to match :) only $29.95

K.

Reply to
Kate