[OT] Burger!

It's hard to pass up a cold beer. :)

If they don't have me going some place that weekend I'll seriously think about going even if it's just for a day to say howdy.

for email, just send to postmaster@ the website in my sig.

Reply to
DougW

Most of my Italian eating ranged from about Aosta, Ivrea, Pavonne, Toino, Milano area.

Much truly delicious food to be had, but the typical hole in the wall pizza joint in NYC or Chicago area could beat any pizza I ever found there even with local guides. Not that most of the locals ate pizza anyway.

Reply to
Lon

Yea, it depends on the pizza you are after. I rather like the thin crust pizza with Peperoncino and a type of ham Peperochini? that was very _very_ spicy. But honestly I always asked the waiter what was the most popular dish or the house special and went with that.

The locals seemed to stick to seafood pasta and Prosciutto and they love their grappa. Personally I don't care much for grappa.

For pizza here it used to be Joe's Garage at Woodfield mall in Schamburg Illinois. That pizza was about 2in thick and mostly cheese. :D I could only eat one slice before my arteries started to shut down!

Reply to
DougW

Hey Doug,

I ordered Ram Mount for my GPS (garmin 60csx) and a different one for my video camera. They both use a suction cup with a turn knob to make it not fail even if you are wheelin in a valley full of 2 and 3 foot boulders. Wash board roads, no issues. They are fantastic.

Reply to
ULB

I'll take a look, thanks. The camcorder I have (old hi-8) is a bit too heavy for suctioncup mounts. But my SD1000 camera takes "ok" movies and it's light enough that just might work.

Reply to
DougW