OT: jeep dog names.

Hey all

Been without a dog for about 12 years now...and I think we're finally gonna pick a new pup up tomorrow. It's a black toy poodle about 6 weeks old that was found on the side of the highway...

It'll be good to have a dog to take jeepin' with me (even if he is a little guy). As nutty as it sounds, anybody have any good "semi-jeep related" dog names that I can propose to the ol' lady?? (She'll probably never take anyway, but it's worth a try!) Thanks.

Josh '90 YJ - 1.5" lift, 31" Roughriders, Tuffy, Alpine, Sony

Reply to
dirkson

call him willys. or cj.....or scrambler? bantam, honcho, cherokee....

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Well if it is a toy poodle. How about TJ:) Jim F.

Reply to
Hackle

I would say TJ or CJ.

Reply to
ScriptLizard

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Hmmm... Laredo? Renegade/Renny? Sport? ::grin::

Tirya

-- TDC Inca Jeeper A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep.

Reply to
Tirya

Reply to
twaldron

A toy poodle in a jeep? How about Toyota?

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

Robert Bills

i like Sahara and Sport - i *think* the dog is a female (should probably know that - meh) so I probably couldn't get away with CJ or TJ or Cherokee.

Got more? I need to build a pretty solid case to try to get my way. ;)

Josh '90 YJ - 1.5" lift, 31" Roughriders, Tuffy, Alpine, Sony

Reply to
dirkson

s*****ad

Reply to
Joe

ROFL, that movie is a classic.

Chris

Joe wrote:

Forgot it was from a movie until after i posted... My dog's name is Ivy AKA s*****ad, asshole, etc... ruined every piece of carpet I've ever owned. She's a Cocker Spaniel.

Reply to
Joe

What's wrong with TJ or CJ for a girl?

Tirya

-- TDC Inca Jeeper A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep.

Reply to
Tirya

CJ TJ Scrambler Sport Sahara Rubi Pritchett Tuffy Libby Dana Sami Toyo Gofer Copper Spike Moab

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Bill, Bill, Bill...it's a *poodle*...it can't have a manly name like CJ. :-)

How about Eugene?

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

Meet Cherokee :)

Of course Cherokee has nothing to do with Jeep but everything to do with Native Americans :)

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

Sounds more like a Crapper Spaniel.... I had the same line of dogs myself.... Crapperhound. That and a Staffordshire Crapper and Border Crapper.

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

If it's a boy, I'd name it "Tonka". If it's a girl, I'd name it CJ.

Have fun! My lil chihuahua/terrier mix loves a good jeep ride.

dirks> Hey all

Reply to
finagler