OT: Project pics

For any who are interested, the link below will take you to pictures of the house I'm working on.

Enjoy, Kate!

Carl

Reply to
Carl

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

That's actually the front of the home. It's a custom overframe set at a

10-12 pitch. It extends around 10 feet over the front outside of the home, the picture is how it looks from the inside.

I don't know what a shy light is?

Glad you like it!

Carl

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Carl

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Carl, the seam in the tile in the third picture is unacceptable - you're gonna have to do it again. By the way, how big is that great room? Good lord, that thing is freakin' huge! expand the kitchen a bit, why don't ya? Bill, you didn't actually take the time to type all that out did you? I can read misspelled things - I'm just anal/OCD and I can't generally handle misspellings, especially my own. At bar trivia (Mad River in Federal Hill, Baltimore) I told my teammates that 'iridescent' is spelled likewise, but they insisted on adding an extra 'r' - drives me nuts.

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
The Merg

Carl, what's the location of the house?

Joe

Reply to
Joe C

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Mt. Laurel, NJ? Cool. Never been there. The house is in Rathdum, Idaho.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Nope, didn't guess. Oh well.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Thanks Carl The pine trees and the snow had a western look. Is that near Spokane? Joe

Reply to
Joe C

100% !!!
Reply to
bubonic

It's about 20 miles east of Spokane. I live in Spokane Valley.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to