OT: Spyware

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Eeek! Spyware on my UNIX-like box revealing my Apache secrets ;-) !

If I cared, there's always ServerTokens in httpd.conf...

Reply to
Daniel Melameth

One would hope no one would put Outlook Express on a unix box...

Not that the typical home user unix box where the user logs in as root all the time, leaves all unused services open, etc. is particularly secure either.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Indeed. actually if you aren't running a router with a firewall built in, you are probably begging for trouble !

Reply to
Dave Milne

Hey aren't you the same fool that said 'I have never gotten any of this stuff on my PC '

You 'look' like the same fool.

Well, he didn't know how to use a PC or how to use usenet either....

Mike

Daniel Melameth wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Wow, no wonder you don't know how to use the internet or realize you are being watched.

Mike

Daniel Melameth wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

You are like those idiots in the real expensive cars that never use their signal lights.

'They' also know what 'they' are doing, be dammed to the rest of the world.

Mike

Daniel Melameth wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain