OT yes! a white christmas afterall

wow....long flight!

same here brother. i didnt meet you until after you left, and rngrdv just a few weeks before he deployed.

many thanks, me too.

was definately good to meet you finally! if you ever find yourself up my way....

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Looks like you also added another thing:

Stop short of the mountains .

When do you leave? You might want to look at the southern route this time - little longer but a lot more certain if the weather is iffy.

Reply to
Will Honea

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:31:51 GMT, "Nathan Collier" shared the following:

Congratulations, Nathan. I guess this means I'm not gonna be able to make that trip to Fayetteville to surprise you to show off my "new" Jeep when I finally it. :-) Hey, just out of curiosity, what neighborhood do you live in? I grew up in SummerHill just off of Yadkin Road. I left Fayetteville for the last time in about '93. Some of the outskirt areas of the town weren't too bad in my opinion, but it was getting pretty rough in some areas even when I was there. Best of luck with your relocation stuff.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

ha! that was the wifeys idea. its cool though, the black hills are awesome.

not real sure yet, it depends on the wifey working out her notice on her current job. we're shooting for around the 1st of november.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Nathan, you forgot a few things:

7) avoid Uhell 8) drive through Omaha and say Hi! 9) avoid Uhell

;-)

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Reply to
CJimmie in Iowa

looks like about 522 miles between us. ill see how i can plot the course on the trip though.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

how often do you make it over there to your land? we'll have to get together and wheel.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

I'll be in Germany until the 7th of November. We're planning a trip to Tuttle Creek (Kansas, about 2.5 hours away) that Sunday, the 9th. Perfect time to show us lowly non-Rubi drivers what that Rubi can do. ;-)

Reply to
Eric

Reply to
CJimmie in Iowa

Congrat's !!! That's what happened with us with the Vail Area. It met our needs for the time being. I personally like Steamboat Springs, but my wife thinks its just a touch too far out and away.

Reply to
Paul Brogren

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 15:47:48 GMT, "Nathan Collier" shared the following:

Unless you're done packing, that was a good prediction. :-D

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

You forgot (7) don't use uhell and (8) at all costs, under all circumstances, do not use uhell.

Good luck on the move. If your travels bring you at or near SE MI, stop by for a beer.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

As a long time lurker and few time poster, I feel I have to get involved on this one...... Congrats on your impending move. Speaking from experience on moving the family across the country several times; stick to it this time. No matter what, you and the family are moving! I'm a PBX designer, we went with the work for years, until the wife decided we were staying in Tucson. As a side note, your lovely bride being an RN, you may want to consideer Tucson as an alternative home. We need Rn's. and I have no doubt that you could find something. Yes, it's hot here from June to Sept, but you'll acclimate, and the COL and cultural aspects of AZ are well worth investigating. As for 4WD opportunities, check out

and click on trails. Nathan, drop me a note if you'd liike further info.

Rob in Tucson

Reply to
Rob Bottom

thanks rob!