Re: 93 YJ Axle Question

Hi Ben, Please, send the pictures of your broke axle to: mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com to be displayed at:

God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O "MudPuppy1976 time, just weekend warrior type stuff.

> -- > Ben Jerew > ASE Master Technician > New Country Lexus of Latham, NY > Amateur Off-Roader
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

MudPuppy1976

Thanks. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

"MudPuppy1976

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Jerry's got a point. I installed a standard D60 a few years ago, right before all these custom-center section 60's came on the market. It lost me a great deal of clearance at the pumpkin, however it'll take something extraordinary to break it.

IMHO, if you plan to stay with the I6 forever, the D44 or 9" is probably strong enough for anything you can throw at it....but, it's always nice to have some reserve!

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

we'll see what the trail throws at me. for now i'm sticking with the I6. if somehow i strike oil or win money, then maybe i'll start going crazy with the jeep, heheheh.

thanks for all the > Jerry's got a point. I installed a standard D60 a few years ago, right

Reply to
MudPuppy1976