Was someone looking for a NICE LX?

OMG! Last night I saw one the finest LX Mustangs I have ever laid eyes on.
We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house for
beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. Why? He says because it does not get driven. He's the original owner. I think he's nuts.
I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking. http://community.webshots.com/user/svtkate
No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures of it. It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The interior is in outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was truly impressed, I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. Hell, I hope she looks that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as well.. a horse!
I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles on it. maybe 150,000...
He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and wine, and moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may not get the info to me right away bit if anyone is interested here are a few pics.
It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys a little shit instead of trying to write anything down.
If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. If I had the money, I would buy it myself.
Kate

Fabulous looking car! Where is it? Any idea how much he's asking? All stock? Etc...
Hi Joe, Yes it id fabulous! I was amazed when I saw it. He tossed me the keys and said "Start her up!" As far as I know the only thing he has done to it is a set of mufflers (flows I think) and a K&N. I believe he said the tires are new. Now, when I ask him how much he wanted that was the kicker. He had already been drinking when I got there and he leaned in close and grinned and said "As much as I can get" then winked but then murmered something that SOUNDED like "Oh, about $7,000." Until he emails me the info he promised (have to call and remind him) I am not sure.
I may be stupid, but I know if I had the money, I would pay that much for it. Wish I had some pics of under the hood, but dang... they were wacing a cold beer at me and I got sidetracked!
Kate
| | > OMG! | > Last night I saw one the finest LX Mustangs I have ever laid eyes | > on. | > | > We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house | > for beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. | > Why? He says because it does not get driven. He's the original | > owner. I think he's nuts. | > | > I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking. | > http://community.webshots.com/user/svtkate | > | > No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures | > of it. It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The | > interior is in outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was | > truly impressed, I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. | > Hell, I hope she looks that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as | > well.. a horse! | > | > I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles | > on it. maybe 150,000... | > | > He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and | > wine, and moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may | > not get the info to me right away bit if anyone is interested here | > are a few pics. | > | > It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys | > a little shit instead of trying to write anything down. | > | > If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. | > If I had the money, I would buy it myself. | > | > Kate | | Fabulous looking car! Where is it? Any idea how much he's asking? | All stock? Etc... | | Joe | Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies | Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC
Real sweet ride! If it runs as good as it looks, it's worth every penny of that 7k - even with 150k on the clock.

OH! It's in west Tennessee... and a garage baby these days, or rather for the past few years. Kinda like Shug. Just sits there waiting for a little love. Kate
| | Fabulous looking car! Where is it? Any idea how much he's asking? | All stock? Etc... | | Joe | Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies | Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC
I'm moving to Kentucky on the 30th and might be interested based on price and location.
--

Joe Cilinceon

"SVTKate" < snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive> wrote in message
I'll see if I can get ahold of him sometime today.
Moving to Kentucky aye? If it's anything like Tennessee, you will love it there.
[...]
I just moved to North Carolina from Florida (birth place) back in May. We went to visit a son in Lexington and fell in love with the place. The have no car inspection either unlike NC.
--

Joe Cilinceon

"SVTKate" < snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive> wrote in message
We don't have inspections here either. Not that I would worry about ours, but I love not having to go through all the smog brewhaha in CA>
[...]
I like how, in pictures 6 and 7, he uses the area between the seat and console for a "holster."
...that Pony is packin'! :)
Too bad it's not a notch.
Steve 72 Skylark

it.
and
little
My Glock fits there quite well. Although...I don't usually take it out of the holster.
Don Manning

he's
it.
info
I think JT shoots a Glock too. Pretty popular out her. Though, there were three High cap mags that went south this weekend. Failed BIG time. One 'exploded' while a guy was shooting. He was doing a reload and the bottom came off of it and rounds went everywhere. It is something I had never seen before. Bullets bouncin all over the place.
Kate
| > > OMG! | > > Last night I saw one the finest LX Mustangs I have ever laid eyes on. | > > | > > We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house for | > > beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. Why? He | > > says because it does not get driven. He's the original owner. I think | he's | > > nuts. | > > | > > I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking. | > > http://community.webshots.com/user/svtkate | > > | > > No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures of | > it. | > > It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The interior is in | > > outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was truly impressed, | > > I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. Hell, I hope she looks | > > that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as well.. a horse! | > > | > > I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles on | it. | > > maybe 150,000... | > > | > > He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and wine, | > and | > > moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may not get the | info | > to | > > me right away bit if anyone is interested here are a few pics. | > > | > > It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys a | > little | > > shit instead of trying to write anything down. | > > | > > If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. | > > If I had the money, I would buy it myself. | > > | > > Kate | > > | > > | > > | > > | > | > | | | --- | Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. | Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ). | Version: 6.0.735 / Virus Database: 489 - Release Date: 8/7/2004 | |
If it was someone you know ask them if they made theirs. I know plenty of people who setup their own and they don't last as long as they should. Or they use the normal mags and add the two round extenders. The other thing that people do...and I am guilty of as well, is taking the high cap mags and taking the LE plate off of the bottom and putting the normal one back one.
Don Manning

on.
Why?
think
in
impressed,
on
LMAO! I didn't even notice that!
[...]
That looks a bit Glockish. I wish my Mustang had come loaded like that.
Don Manning

it.
and
little
It's a mod.. not a factory option LOL
[...]
But it is really a mod? When I get into my Mustang everyday with the Glock on...am I modding the car...or myself? Or to wax poetic, is it more a matter of me modding the car because when I sit in my baby I am actually a living extension of her?
Okay, that was stupid.
Don Manning

for
He
of
looks
wine,
| > | > OMG! | > | > Last night I saw one the finest LX Mustangs I have ever laid eyes on. | > | > | > | > We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house | for | > | > beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. Why? | He | > | > says because it does not get driven. He's the original owner. I think | > he's | > | > nuts. | > | > | > | > I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking. | > | > http://community.webshots.com/user/svtkate | > | > | > | > No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures | of | > | it. | > | > It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The interior is in | > | > outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was truly impressed, | > | > I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. Hell, I hope she | looks | > | > that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as well.. a horse! | > | > | > | > I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles on | > it. | > | > maybe 150,000... | > | > | > | > He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and | wine, | > | and | > | > moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may not get the | > info | > | to | > | > me right away bit if anyone is interested here are a few pics. | > | > | > | > It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys a | > | little | > | > shit instead of trying to write anything down. | > | > | > | > If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. | > | > If I had the money, I would buy it myself. | > | > | > | > Kate | > | > | > | > | > | > | > | > | > | | > | | > | --- | > | Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. | > | Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ). | > | Version: 6.0.735 / Virus Database: 489 - Release Date: 8/7/2004 | > | | > | | > | > | | | --- | Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. | Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ). | Version: 6.0.735 / Virus Database: 489 - Release Date: 8/6/2004 | |