Was someone looking for a NICE LX?

OMG! Last night I saw one the finest LX Mustangs I have ever laid eyes on.

We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house for beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. Why? He says because it does not get driven. He's the original owner. I think he's nuts.

I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking.

No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures of it. It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The interior is in outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was truly impressed, I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. Hell, I hope she looks that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as well.. a horse!

I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles on it. maybe 150,000...

He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and wine, and moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may not get the info to me right away bit if anyone is interested here are a few pics.

It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys a little shit instead of trying to write anything down.

If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. If I had the money, I would buy it myself.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:QRWTc.23416$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Fabulous looking car! Where is it? Any idea how much he's asking? All stock? Etc...

Joe

I'm moving to Kentucky on the 30th and might be interested based on price and location.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

Hi Joe, Yes it id fabulous! I was amazed when I saw it. He tossed me the keys and said "Start her up!" As far as I know the only thing he has done to it is a set of mufflers (flows I think) and a K&N. I believe he said the tires are new. Now, when I ask him how much he wanted that was the kicker. He had already been drinking when I got there and he leaned in close and grinned and said "As much as I can get" then winked but then murmered something that SOUNDED like "Oh, about $7,000." Until he emails me the info he promised (have to call and remind him) I am not sure.

I may be stupid, but I know if I had the money, I would pay that much for it. Wish I had some pics of under the hood, but dang... they were wacing a cold beer at me and I got sidetracked!

Kate

| > We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house | > for beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. | > Why? He says because it does not get driven. He's the original | > owner. I think he's nuts. | >

| > I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking. | >

| > No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures | > of it. It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The | > interior is in outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was | > truly impressed, I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. | > Hell, I hope she looks that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as | > well.. a horse! | >

| > I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles | > on it. maybe 150,000... | >

| > He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and | > wine, and moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may | > not get the info to me right away bit if anyone is interested here | > are a few pics. | >

| > It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys | > a little shit instead of trying to write anything down. | >

| > If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. | > If I had the money, I would buy it myself. | >

| > Kate | | Fabulous looking car! Where is it? Any idea how much he's asking? | All stock? Etc... | | Joe | Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies | Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Reply to
SVTKate

"Joe" wrote

OH! It's in west Tennessee... and a garage baby these days, or rather for the past few years. Kinda like Shug. Just sits there waiting for a little love. Kate

| | Fabulous looking car! Where is it? Any idea how much he's asking? | All stock? Etc... | | Joe | Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies | Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Reply to
SVTKate

Real sweet ride! If it runs as good as it looks, it's worth every penny of that 7k - even with 150k on the clock.

"SVTKate" wrote in news:bz1Uc.23563$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Joe

I'll see if I can get ahold of him sometime today.

Moving to Kentucky aye? If it's anything like Tennessee, you will love it there.

Kate

| > We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house for | > beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. Why? He | > says because it does not get driven. He's the original owner. I think he's | > nuts. | >

| > I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking. | >

| > No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures of | it. | > It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The interior is in | > outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was truly impressed, | > I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. Hell, I hope she looks | > that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as well.. a horse! | >

| > I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles on it. | > maybe 150,000... | >

| > He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and wine, | and | > moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may not get the info | to | > me right away bit if anyone is interested here are a few pics. | >

| > It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys a | little | > shit instead of trying to write anything down. | >

| > If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. | > If I had the money, I would buy it myself. | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

I like how, in pictures 6 and 7, he uses the area between the seat and console for a "holster."

...that Pony is packin'! :)

Too bad it's not a notch.

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

That looks a bit Glockish. I wish my Mustang had come loaded like that.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

My Glock fits there quite well. Although...I don't usually take it out of the holster.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I just moved to North Carolina from Florida (birth place) back in May. We went to visit a son in Lexington and fell in love with the place. The have no car inspection either unlike NC.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

We don't have inspections here either. Not that I would worry about ours, but I love not having to go through all the smog brewhaha in CA>

| > Moving to Kentucky aye? If it's anything like Tennessee, you will love it | > there. | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

LMAO! I didn't even notice that!

| > We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house for | > beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. Why? He | > says because it does not get driven. He's the original owner. I think he's | > nuts. | >

| > I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking. | >

| > No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures of | it. | > It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The interior is in | > outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was truly impressed, | > I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. Hell, I hope she looks | > that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as well.. a horse! | >

| > I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles on it. | > maybe 150,000... | >

| > He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and wine, | and | > moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may not get the info | to | > me right away bit if anyone is interested here are a few pics. | >

| > It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys a | little | > shit instead of trying to write anything down. | >

| > If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. | > If I had the money, I would buy it myself. | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

It's a mod.. not a factory option LOL

Kate

| > We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house for | > beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. Why? He | > says because it does not get driven. He's the original owner. I think he's | > nuts. | >

| > I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking. | >

| > No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures of | it. | > It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The interior is in | > outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was truly impressed, | > I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. Hell, I hope she looks | > that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as well.. a horse! | >

| > I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles on it. | > maybe 150,000... | >

| > He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and wine, | and | > moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may not get the info | to | > me right away bit if anyone is interested here are a few pics. | >

| > It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys a | little | > shit instead of trying to write anything down. | >

| > If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. | > If I had the money, I would buy it myself. | >

| > Kate | >

SVTKate

I think JT shoots a Glock too. Pretty popular out her. Though, there were three High cap mags that went south this weekend. Failed BIG time. One 'exploded' while a guy was shooting. He was doing a reload and the bottom came off of it and rounds went everywhere. It is something I had never seen before. Bullets bouncin all over the place.

Kate

| > ...that Pony is packin'! :) | >

| > Too bad it's not a notch. | >

| > Steve | > 72 Skylark | >

| > > We went to the range in the morning then over to some friends house for | > > beers and lies. One of the guys has an LX he is wanting to sell. Why? He | > > says because it does not get driven. He's the original owner. I think | he's | > > nuts. | > >

| > > I told him I would post it up for him and see if anyone was looking. | > >

| > > No, I didn't get a look under the hood, but I did take some pictures of | > it. | > > It has the original red paint and it is beautiful. The interior is in | > > outstanding condition. Nothing cracked or worn. I was truly impressed, | > > I hope Shug looks that good when she is that old. Hell, I hope she looks | > > that good next week. The LX sounds healthy as well.. a horse! | > >

| > > I THINK it's a 93 and if I remember correctly it has 115,000 miles on | it. | > > maybe 150,000... | > >

| > > He is supposed to email me the specifics. Now, there was beer, and wine, | > and | > > moonshine and ... well.. hell all sorts of stuff. He may not get the | info | > to | > > me right away bit if anyone is interested here are a few pics. | > >

| > > It was nearly dark so we decided to drink and give the bow tie boys a | > little | > > shit instead of trying to write anything down. | > >

| > > If anyone is looking, I can get you his contact info. | > > If I had the money, I would buy it myself. | > >

| > > Kate | > >

SVTKate

If it was someone you know ask them if they made theirs. I know plenty of people who setup their own and they don't last as long as they should. Or they use the normal mags and add the two round extenders. The other thing that people do...and I am guilty of as well, is taking the high cap mags and taking the LE plate off of the bottom and putting the normal one back one.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

But it is really a mod? When I get into my Mustang everyday with the Glock on...am I modding the car...or myself? Or to wax poetic, is it more a matter of me modding the car because when I sit in my baby I am actually a living extension of her?

Okay, that was stupid.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper