personal TJ site

Hi all

It still needs some work, but feel free to have a look...

For those of you who read JP Magazine... find the picture of my Jeep that's in the latest JP Magazine and on my site ;o)

2001 Wrangler TJ Sahara 4 Liter. 5,5 inch suspension lift, BF Goodrich 35 MT's op Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels More info =>
Kristof Hayen => WWW.JEEPTHING.BE

Hi all

It still needs some work, but feel free to have a look...

For those of you who read JP Magazine... find the picture of my Jeep that's in the latest JP Magazine and on my site ;o)

2001 Wrangler TJ Sahara 4 Liter. 5,5 inch suspension lift, BF Goodrich 35 MT's op Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels More info =>
Kristof Hayen => WWW.JEEPTHING.BE

What country is .be?

Reply to
jbjeep

Belgium

Dave Milne

to heck with the TJ, where can we find more pictures of the "Belgium Babe" aka Princess?

Reply to
Dennis Cox

I like the setup!! And who's the purdy lady!! She's NICE! ;)

Reply to
SteveBrady

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks. The "purdy lady" was my co-pilot and girlfriend for 2 years. Think she 's on the hunt for a new Jeeper now ;o)

K "SteveBrady" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com...

Reply to
Kristof Hayen => WWW.JEEPTHING.BE