plow for an 04 TJ

Hi,

I have an 04 TJ, 6 cylinder auto. I want to put a plow on it for htis winter, any suggestions as to a good plow for the wrangler?

Thanks, Jennifer

Reply to
jeeps

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Reply to
philthy

Hi Jennifer,

I have a Curtis plow on a Rubicon. The Curtis has a plastic... yup, plastic blade. Sounds wacky, but it is tough, doesn't crack, bend or rust and never needs repainting. Plus it is lighter and that is really important with a Jeep. You will still need some sort of assist to keep the plow mount from "grounding" out on bumps if you have any speed at all. The installation is a snap, no drilling, just unplug lights etc. and re-plug into a Y type connection. Mounts on/off easily in a minute.

I have owned a dozen plows over the years and this is clearly the best. CJ/YJ/TJ type J's make GREAT plows because of their manuverability.

Hi,

Reply to
Mike