Poll: get these rims for my Lumina

Should I? or is it a waste, you think? check them out:

JohnZhang

Would better on your Libby:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:48:45 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

You have taste for SHIT FagBoy, how would you know?

:> Would better on your Libby:

mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>

Reply to
24Bit

`
Reply to
Sam Simian

`
Reply to
Sam Simian

Believe it.

Reply to
Pink Freud

JohnZhang proclaimed:

Question for the judges. If the vehicle is a total waste, would terminally lame wheels be an additional waste?

Reply to
Lon

:) Nice, shiny rims on a car is ok. On a Jeep they don't last that long.

I like these.

Brake dust doesn't show.

Reply to
DougW

Bill,

Here are some more for you. WTF are they thinking? There might be a couple in there that you already have on your list.

ULB

these.http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/wheelDisplay.jsp?image=/images/wheels/...>

Mine don't have holes, so brake dust doesn't make it to the outside of the wheel at all. :)

-- ~Garth (via Google)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Thanks Sandman. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I looked at those once but figured you couldn't get enough air flow to the brakes. Plus you can't take a brake temperature easily with rims like that.

Reply to
DougW

Good point. I've never had problems with overheated brakes, but I don't usually put myself in situations where the brakes are likely to get too hot. Heaviest load they're likely to see is when I'm pulling my 14' boat, and even then I prefer to use engine braking when I can. I don't even own an infrared thermometer, so the temp taking thing is moot anyway.

Plus, they came with the Jeep. :)

-- ~Garth

Reply to
Garth Almgren

these.http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/wheelDisplay.jsp?image=/images/wheels/...>

How do you get the mud out from those guys? Surely not easy.

Reply to
ULB

these.http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/wheelDisplay.jsp?image=/images/wheels/...>>

Definitly not for dirt track racing, that's for sure. :)

I'd say a nice river crossing would do the trick.

Reply to
DougW

That would work, but I usually just stick a hose in there for a few minutes per wheel while I'm hosing off the underside of the body.

Reply to
Garth Almgren