poll: get these rims for my Lumina?

Should I? or is it a waste, you think? check them out:

78

Reply to
JohnZhang

If you are dissatisfied with the size of your penis, then I would advise not getting rims like this, because it advertises the situation.

If you are dissatisified with the size of your brain, well, there's nothing for it.

Reply to
doofy

Naw, just get steel rims and use a thick-bristled brush to paint them silver. Don't bother to remove the wheels because silvered lugnuts and brush marks on tire sidewalls are all stylish.

Reply to
Roadie

Oh man, you are god. What color primer should I paint the dashboard?

Reply to
doofy

Don't use paint. Duct tape is much cheaper and will hold those loose chunks of vinyl and styrofoam together.

Reply to
Roadie

Can I use duct tape on the hood? I want to mount one of those scoops, right over a rust hole, where the carburator burned through one time. I've got a WalMart bucket that should look real nice there after I cut it in half.

Reply to
doofy