poll: good rims to get for my Lumina?

Should I? or is it a waste, you think? check them out:

JohnZhang

It would have been better to Photoshop them on to the car as I have no idea what a Lumina is.

Reply to
TJY

What's a Lumima?

Seems to be a trademarked brandname of a luminare manufacturer.

Or a computer
I don't think the rims will suit either.

Reply to
Peter Hill

One of those Chevrolet people carriers IIRC..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Well its probably a bit like mine then and I fitted similar styled wheels because your five spokes would look silly I think...

Burgerman

Actually I think that is a Lucida not a Lumina now I think about it.

Reply to
Elder

I think it might be one of these or something equally pointless.

Elder

Lucinda iirc. Lumina is a model type for the current Commodore. Wonder if he means that? Either way those rims look like s**te.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston