posi lok

hey i think my 95 wrangler with the posi lok is stuck in the lok position. what are the instructions for the install. how do you check this? is the 4wd light on the dash switch off this?

thanks

If your writing about the aftermarket "posilok", try this link

Joe

Reply to
Joe C

There is no such thing as 'the posi loc' in a stock Jeep.

Do you mean the front axle disconnect? If so, just reach under and see if you can turn your front driveshaft when it is in 4 high. The shaft should spin free when the axle is disconnected.

I am not sure on the 95, but some of the 4x4 lights were activated by the axle lock.

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
RoyJ