Power Steering Pumps

My wife's 5.9 ZJ power steering pump exploded yesterday leaving the serpentine belt somewhere behind us on the expressway and coating the engine bay with power steering fluid. Does anybody know if it is possible to swap the pump out of my '02 TJ 4.0 and put it in the ZJ? The ZJ is at a distant garage right now so I can't even eyeball them side-by-side.

/Peter

Reply to
Peter Pontbriand

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III