Re: Dirty little secret

Square Wheels wrote in news:xFQ4g.89746$P01.16256@pd7tw3no:

Yeah, he's a real whiner.

Reply to
Cujo DeSockpuppet

Today Square Wheels commented courteously on the subject at hand

Seems like I remember her posting the DD-214. That motivated me to find mine and scan it, but don't think I'll post it. It is sorta like "I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you." The number of things/weapons I was trained on, not to mention the number of black ops I went on (which I am not disposed to talk about), might cause me to be surveiled by someone who thinks I could do harm to miscreants like ...

One can hope.

SW, you ever watch the TV show "JAG"? Harmon Rabb, Jr. a JAG attorney and F-14 driver, has this nemesis who tried to kill him or his friends on a number of occasions. He was put away at Leavenworth but scammed his way out - several times. But, the episode I liked the best, which applies here, is when this dude stole some data out of Harm's PC from the computer room at Leavenworth.

So, I've thought for some time that Billie Boi doesn't live anyplace in a private home, but is pining away in some federal prison, and he's funning everybody. Which is why I commented that he is by far and away the best troll I've ever encountered.

Success of trolling, of course, is defined by how easy/how often one can get ordinary people to take you on and on and on and on. Usually trolls just let it happen, but I think what we have here is an insane person who does the Star Trek alien thingy and preys on a NG to aggravate the normal folk, hoping to get them to reply. And, they do, hundreds of times in this here NG alone.

Reply to
All Things Mopar

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:00:04 -0700, L.W.(Billie) Hughes III cut and pasted most of:

I think not, twinkles. I was answering a direct question -- another thing you are completely unfamiliar with.

A wonderful evaluation from someone who's never succeeded at anything. I'm hurt deeply.

Reply to
Square Wheels

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

LOL :-)

Words of wisdom from king Billy the turd, sorry third... ROTFLMAO

Reply to
Ron

There you go again, the little spoiled brat's only way to be noticed. A real loser.

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

That's to bad you have to use others lines because you can't cause those two cells to function. I've told you repeatedly that you need psychiatric help many moons ago, yet you continue will all this Childlessness Spamming other groups and then post, with another nym. All are not as Stupid as you! Get a grip on your brain, and stop using others as your spring board! No one gives a damn about you Hughes, and your showing how lonely your childhood must have been.

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Reply to
Dr.Neuraxis

Reply to
Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scum 24bit & squarewheel