Anyone who has replied to me

Don't you dumbasses know better than to reply to a troll? As long as you feed me, I'll never go away. If you want me to leave then stop replying to me, and I'll go away and leave this really cool group in peace. You can trust me. Really, you can. I'll get bored and move on if you just SHUT THE FUCK UP GODDAMNIT!!!!!

-=- This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Reply to
Anonymous

Nope, we will continue to feed you, and waste even more of your time. Much more amusing.

Reply to
Dave Milne

What the F!@K Bill?

You go piss in these guys cornflakes and now is all good because 'you' can't see the results???????

Mike

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Bill isn't doing that!

He is still pissing in their breakfast but is just getting 'his' server to maybe drop them. This is wrong.

He needs to look up UDP and go about it properly to get the backbone servers to kill the abusive remailers.

Mike

Earle Hort>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Even if there is no legal incentive, to keep trash off your server, there is the public relations aspect of it. If decent people think, that you are a haven for undesirables, then no one will buy your service, except undesirables. The remailers appear to be a "public service", but all they do, is let losers read posts, written by other losers. Where is the benefit in that?

On the other hand, if Bill succeeds in making databasix.com lose their Usenet feed, well that is a socially redeeming result, of what he is doing.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Mike,

I don't know how the Usenet power structure works, but I assume that cox.net is transmitting their actions, and their opinions, up the chain. I also assume that the backbone servers will tend to place greater importance on their opinion, than on Bill's. And in the last analysis, they are all subject to public opinion, even databasix.com with their "kicking Usenet's ass" motto.

One of the problems with this sort of thing, is that people in authority tend to avoid the responsibility that goes with it. You have to make a lot of waves, to be noticed.

Earle

my

Reply to
Earle Horton