re-upholstering a 91 XJ: where to go?

Does anyone have any ideas on where to go to get a 91 XJ re-upholstered. The big problem is w/the sun visors (the fabric is deteriorating to a soft powdery [probably carcinogenic substance]. I don't do upholstery and don't want to be taught how (unless it's dead-simple). If anyone has any good recommendations in the Orange County/Long Beach area of Southern California.

Wblane

Just get a new headliner installed. About 90 bucks at most upholstery shops. I had mine done last year. What color are you sun visors? Come visit us at yahoo groups I bet someone there has a set really cheap that will match.

click on the join the yahoo group link on our page. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego