Where to find a good reputation junk yard

I need to get a used engine. Can anyone tell me which junk yard with good reputation in southern california, preferably in Los Angeles and Orange County.

Thanks,

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Can't help with the reputation part, but options are good.

is a searchable database of junkers all over the country. Once you find your part, you can ask locally if anyone's dealt with the particular vendor. Good luck, - Jeff G

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna

I don't live in that area any more, but Pomona and Fontana have lots of junkyards. When I lived there parts were never a problem because of so many yards.

Reply to
max-income

Reply to
Michael J. Gulley

How far are you from Duarte?

Reply to
Joseph Wind

About 10 minute drive. I live in San Gabriel. I've look into "car-parts.com". There are onlt few (3 to 5) junk yars from L.A. area. There are more than 50 junk yard in L.A are not in the web-sites. Any info is appreciated.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Reply to