really cool shifter knob

It's a cool shifter knob but I don't know where to post a pic of it for those who might like to see it.

It's the piston from my boyhood motorccycle, a Honda CL 100, polished, bead blasted, buffed, and highlight painted. It had 20,000 miles on it before it cracked. I've saved it all these years (25)and decided to put it to good use as a shifter knob in my Jeep. It's a guy thing. Enjoy.

Reply to
flyairam