Replacement driving lights recommendation

Hi, I am done with the OEM cheap rusting expensive driving lights on my 95 Country Cherokee. Any suggestions on a light that will not crack, rust, and look fairly stock? Not looking for a fortune in cost either. The damn OEM's are cheap cheap cheap and expensive. Also any idea what the original amperage is? Dont want to have to run new wires...

Thanks

Reply to
TF

The amperage varies according to the bulb. I like my Hella's and can run a 50W or 100W or bigger even.

Crack... Well, 'all' of them will crack if you are dumb or forgetful enough to go through water with them on as I found out... :-(

Mike

Mike Romain

If you are just trying to replace the stock headlights (not sure that is what you are going for or not) then i recommend these:

I have them on my TJ and are a MAJOR improvement over stock. The Fat Boy bulbs are a dramatic improvement over stock as well.

if you are looking for auxiliary lighting, then i'd recommend these guys:

They are focus-able and WAY bright ...

good luck

brad

TF wrote: