seeking '04

i originally sold my rubicon

with theintention of buying an unlimited rubicon. ive since changed my mindand want to go back with a fully dressed SWB rubicon. my plan was topick up an '05 but ive recently learned that sienna and yellow areboth gone for '05. ive also learned that the black top and fenderswill be replaced with grey (whos dumb idea was that one anyway?). imnow looking for a new '04 in sienna or yellow with the 4 speed auto,cruise, and AC. anybody know of any sitting on the lot?thanks,

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

Okay, who had October 13 between 10-11 PM in the "Nathan changes his mind and wants another Jeep" pool? Damn, I knew I should have opened that Jeep/Miller store in Montana!

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I have an 04 Sahara in Sienna fully loaded 5-Speed, cruise, AC, 30" tires) in my garage but having too much fun and not willing to part with it. Go to the dealer link and check their inventory in your area.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

see

where on 7-22-04 i said: "i sold my rubicon last week to get ready to purchase an unlimited rubi (when theyre available) instead of loosing my shirt on trade."

my intention was _always_ to get another jeep. the only thing thats changed is that ive decided to go with a swb instead of the lwb.

Reply to
MontanaJeeper