Smitybilt Neoprene Seat Covers?

Hey Everyone, My Scrambler desperately needs seat covers. It's black / silver, but sometime had nutmeg buckets and rear seat swapped into it. The seats are comfy and in fine shape. A few friends used Bestop standard seat covers, but i would be paying about $170 front and rear. Right now 4WD Hardware is offering a free neoprene rear cover with purchase of front neoprenes. Basically i'd be getting front and rear, Neoprene instead of regular vinyl material for $160. Has anyone used these? Isn't Smittybilt related to the rustpile-formerly-known-as-Steelhorse?

Thanks, Don W

Reply to
Don Wallish

Yep. I think they have a new rust-prone neoprene formulation.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Didn't know that - thanks.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ Sahara

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

I found their webpage and submitted questions about the seat cover's materials and any warranty. Curious if i even get a response.

Don W

Reply to
Don Wallish