Snow-crawl on steep incline--LONG

Somewhat off-topic, last Wednesday there was a pileup on I-96 near Lansing MI of something on the order of 200 cars due to a thick localized fogbank. Only 2 fatalities, but lots of injuries. People should slow down when they (a) can't see the road and/or (b) can't feel the road.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

That's a nice feature. Maybe someday I will demonstrate that on mine.

I'd love to see those pictures.

As for snow driving, we finally have some snow here to drive in!

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson