SON OF A B*^#&!!!

So much rancor in this group, lately!

Not to be creepy or anything, Kate, but lurking in the sidelines, I enjoyed your excitement when you got your Liberty & its Christmas goodies, and then the Rubicon. Not being able to afford anything other than my XJ daily driver for now, I appreciated your experiences, and had vicarious enjoyment.

js

Reply to
98XJ

oh im sure most of us enjoyed that. its just the overwhelming mothering and bossy attitude that pushes me away....from her side that is....I can stand the smell

98XJ wrote:
Reply to
RiverRunner66 via CarKB.com

Not to be creepy or anything, Kate, but lurking in the sidelines, I enjoyed your excitement when you got your Liberty & its Christmas goodies, and then the Rubicon. Not being able to afford anything other than my XJ daily driver for now, I appreciated your experiences, and had vicarious enjoyment.

js

Thanks! I am chomping at the bit to make some mods to my TJ. I just don't have a ton of money to pour into it. I'll have to do a little at a time. It will be more exciting that way though.

I sure hated trading in all of mu goodies when I traded in the Liberty. Too bad they weren't interchangable.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Maybe you could sell your trailer and live in your jeep. Use the $1000 to buy a winch, oh wait, instead of that, just bolt yourself up to the front bumper..... You seem to be a far better WINCH that anything that warn or anyone else puts out....

Remember, you shot first

Kate wrote:

Reply to
RSMuddog via CarKB.com