Anyone know how to remove the front grille on a 1999 Isuzu Amigo

I know there is a screw by the emblem & the the 4 tabs at the top.....but on
mine there are tabs located under the headlight that I can't seem to figure
out.. How to release or get to. This is the thin part of the grill that runs
under the headlight. Looks like it clips into something....like I said can't
tell all I see is the piece going into something and keeping the frille attached.
Thanks for any help!!!
Oh & yes I have a Haynes manual but isn't much help....lol
Reply to
Rich

Site Timeline Threads