Liberty

Does anyone know if there is a Usenet group basically dedicated to the Jeep Liberty?

Reply to
budman

?f=8
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
RiverRunner66 via CarKB.com

Misery loves company. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Bill, those are all websites, the OP asked for newsgroups.

Budman, I checked my news server (RoadRunner) and with Google Groups and found no exclusively Liberty newsgroups. There IS a Google group for them but it only has two posts and they are from 2005.

Guess you either have to stick with us or try some of those websites Bill listed.

Jeff DeWitt

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Jeff DeWitt

Hey, Give this site a look. LOTS of good info and links here:

I used to lurk aound here when I had my KJ.

Kate

2O|||||||O Rubicon

Does anyone know if there is a Usenet group basically dedicated to the Jeep Liberty?

Reply to
Kate

You might search Jeep KJ and Jeel Liberty Forum

Kate

Does anyone know if there is a Usenet group basically dedicated to the Jeep Liberty?

Reply to
Kate

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

If it's named Liberty, it's not a Jeep, unless you put shell on top of a Jeep:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Bill, he specifically asked about Usenet, forums on the web are not Usenet.

Jeff DeWitt

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Well then like his car, he's SOL. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

It seems to me all newsgroups are basically dedicated to L.W. (Bill) Hughes III.

Reply to
DKR

plonk... filter created

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Well, that didn't take long. One post, one sentence, one plonk.

Is everyone else on this group so thin skinned?

Reply to
DKR

It seems to me all newsgroups are basically dedicated to L.W. (Bill) Hughes III.

Reply to
Kate

I'll speak for myself

*I'm* am just sick to death of the whole Bill Hughes thing. The whole circus act.

It's a sore subject in these parts.

Kate

Well, that didn't take long. One post, one sentence, one plonk.

Is everyone else on this group so thin skinned?

Reply to
Kate

I understand and I apologize. I've seen the same show in a number of different groups - that's all my comment was.

Reply to
DKR

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Thanks Jeff. I "missed" that post from Mr. Hughes for some reason. :) However, I do monitor lostKJ already. But, I do like KJ Country & Liberty News (topix.net)

It really doesn't matter if it's a newsgroup or not. There is lots to read & many to 'chat' with on the specific websites.

Thanks for that.