Sons YJ

Well just got back from the movie. My son called us on the cell phone. He is in L.A. & thinks he blew his tranny. He is having it towed to Pep Boys tonight & then I guess we'll find out what is wrong tomorrow. Wish I could just pack up my tools & drive down to fix it...........

Reply to
Carlo Jr.

L.W.(ßill)

Ok..........he just called back. Got to look at it @ Pepboys & in daylight. Passenger side motor mount broke off (makes it hard to shift, I guess). One of the bolts broke off inside the block - The guy told him he will look closer a little later - but - worst case scenario being that block may be cracked where the bolt broke off. I would think probably not. Radiator (new) is still ok, Bolt came out of alternator bracket, also, & threw the fan belt. We can only hope that is the extent of it all. basically........typing this out helps me vent...........so .......to be continued.

Reply to
Carlo Jr.