speedometer gear for 32" tires with 2.73 ratio?

anyone know how many tooth gear I should be using in a t5 tranny with 2.73 ratios and 32" tires? one website said I should use a 23 tooth gear but when I called up Collins brothers to order it they said they never heard of a 23 tooth gear and that I should be using a 27 tooth gear. anyone have the same set up or have any info. carmine

Reply to
Jet

L.W.(ßill)