Storage box for rear cargo Cherokee UK

I made one out of wood, and painted it black.
Just 3" high, and large enough to just fit in rear cargo area, on floor, works a treat
Like a small podium, approx 3' square, my jeeps at menders, so can't measure, wood cost around 3
Paint, matt black, almost invisible from outside.
Similarly, I made a tonneau cover out of dowel, and black fabric.
Dowel just fits in receptacle, total cost around 5
BTW, when I bought the 94 Cherokee, it came without radio, bought 30 manual FM /AM & cassette from local car spares shop, works ok, but has the added bonus of having 3.5mm jack input on front, for CD / MP3 player, brill
How is it constructed? Is it top hinged, a pull out drawer or just topless? Does it have dividers or is it all open spaced?
Thanks.

It's up to you
Mine has loose, laid on top, cover, painted black
Just deep enough for tools, towel, tow rope, 12v leads, etc
Covered by loose carpet, held down with bungee.
Carpet used for picnics / looking under car
Always had loose carpet