Kevin C.

nice

Reply to
IsellJeeps

very

indeed!

Reply to
griffin

Sillycone doesn't bounce and jiggle like the real thing and I don't recall seeing her 'Jeep Spots'.

I appreciate the thought though...

Reply to
BillyRay

"Are 44's available on this model?"

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Not a fan of the "hard top"?

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

ROFL :-)

Reply to
Dave Milne

I've had hard tops, soft tops and even no-tops. Both alternatives are better than the hard top accessories. In any case I am a firm believer in prominant hi-beams.

Real Jeep Girlz like it dirty and topless...

Reply to
BillyRay

Where's Bill with a comment about "those bouncy coil-sprung TJs"? n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Better yet...where's Bill with a link that will top that one?...oh wait, that was a whole different set of issues wasn't it.......

Jerry S.

Reply to
Jerry Slaughter

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Ahhhh, Nothing like a Milk Shake with a beer chaser!!

Tom

Reply to
cantrelm

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

Silicone isn't just for sealing windshields ya know. ;)

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
cantrelm