Tax Deduction For Hummer?

If you can afford a new hummer, I bet you are probably not in the 10 or 15 percent bracket!

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

Mike... you are in Canada, correct? This sounds like the US tax code. Is Canada's tax system identical? Just curious.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

I don't know, but it is likely a lot the same.

As a small business, you can claim some basic deductions as a flat rate. If you need to go above that for any reason, you must save all the receipts.

Mike

Joshua Nels>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Wow. I take back what I said about no sane person finding the Brute within their budget. Looks like Earle could easily order a half dozen of them.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson