Rubicon - Tombraider

My wife found the jeep that she has to have. To be honest, I REALLY like it, too. It's a 2003 Jeep Rubicon Tombraider. What is the general consensus about this Tombraider option? good, bad, indifferent. Let me know what y'all think. Anything I need to look out for?

-- bob z.

"people with less brain power than you are doing more difficult things everyday"©

Reply to
bob zee

twaldron

Reply to
FrankW

The Tomb Raider edition is a lot more money for mostly cosmetic changes.

If you're going to take it off-road a lot, the Rubicon package is good to have.

If not, it's a waste of money.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

cool! yeah, i am trying to branch out a little. i wonder if i can get away with the whole third-person act in this newsgroup?

8~)>

-- bob z.

"people with less brain power than you are doing more difficult things everyday"©

Reply to
bob zee

I am getting a Chrysler supplier discount that takes care of the 'tomb' accessories cost. This Rubi seems to have been sitting on the showroom floor for quite a while - the dealer is anxious to move it. I think I am gettin a pretty good deal (I hope).

-- bob z.

"people with less brain power than you are doing more difficult things everyday"©

Reply to
bob zee

Reply to
FrankW

Approximately 9/30/03 05:55, bob zee uttered for posterity:

Bob seems like a nice guy, so whose job is it to warn him about "the curse" on this vehicle?

Reply to
Lon Stowell

uh-oh. what does this curse entail? the insatiable urge to crawl over something? that would be a cool curse, but i don't ever get that lucky.