The shape of things to come?

Guess this is a little OT, but the tie in is that the Jeep was originally military technology built for the same purpose this vehicle is being built for.

Check out the torque specs!

83 CJ

looks like an April Fool

that would take away from its stealth capabilties."

Yeah ? I guess just NOT PRESSING THE HORN would be too obvious ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

hey, it's a natural human reaction. your tooling along at 80 through the sand dunes and it's pitch black out. suddenly right in front of you is the rear end of a camel. yer gonna blow the horn!!!

of course, yer also gonna crap in your drawers, but that's another subject.

;-)

martin

Dave Milne wrote:

rmcaskey

rmcaskey

Not a military man, eh Dave?

El Alumbrado "Civis Texanus Sum"

Reply to
ElAlumbrado

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I agree...all that pressurized hyrdrogen and bullets/IED's simply don't mix.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

:-)

Nearest I got was the Navy cadets.. Ship horns are a LOT (what did you say ?) LOUDER !!

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

I thought for a moment you were going to say the natural reaction was to crap your drawers, then shoot it :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne