TJ Gauge wiring question

FWIW, the button area is exactly where I push the plastic to get mine working again.

Reply to
B a r r y

Ok...I get the dumba$$ award...apperantly the plugs that go into the back of the IP can be installed up-side-down....I put them back in the dash exactly as I remembered taking them out, guess I just flipped one. Funny how almost all of the other electrical connectors in these darn thigs can only go in one way....

Unfortunately it took a trip to the dealer and a $81 fee to get it right. Now, to get that plug fixed at the hard-top side so I can use the defroster and wiper.....

Thanks for all the help...

JS

Reply to
Jerry Slaughter

Thanks for the follow up. It is a good thing to know.

Mike

Mike Romain