Help: 1997 Ford Expedition Odometer

The odometer in my 1997 Ford Expedition has recently stopped working - this includes the trip-meter. The speedometer seems to be working fine and none of the fuses are blown.

While some people might think this is a great situation to be in, I'd rather have it working.

I'm thinking of removing the instrument panel and checking all the connections.

Has anyone else out there experienced this problem? Or, does anyone have any advice on how to fix this problem.

-Mark

Reply to
Mark Seelye