Aftermarket headlight buzzer, 2001 TJ

After installing soft doors on my 01 TJ I pulled fuse #4. I have been trying to get a 3M headlight buzzer to work to no avail. I hooked the red wire to fuse #10 (the "Cluster") and have tried the other fuses for the white wire. If anyone has any ideas let me know (I found install instructions on google but it is for the older style fuse block). Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin G.