Torque Wrench Recommendations

Fellow wrench heads...I am need of a torque wrench for an engine rebuild (not my jeep). I was wondering what some of you use as far as brand and style. Looking at the old standard Craftsman left me less than impressed, but it only cost $100 vs the very nice Snap-On version at $242. The wrench has to be capable of 150 ft/lbs for the main crank shaft pulley assembly, so that makes an impact on the price.

Obligatory Jeep content....I still havent washed the Virginia mud off from Camp Jeep...it sure looks good on there...

Jerry Slaughter

99 TJ Sport
Reply to
Jerry Slaughter