Transmission cooler

Hi All,

Would a Tru-Cool 4454 be sufficient for a '01 Wrangler? I don't tow anything ever, so thats not a problem. I do go off-road (sometimes in sand as well). I was going to put this on as an added insurance to protect the tranny in the long run. Would an inline filter be of any help? I know the transmission has a filter inside, which not really a problem.

I can get this from a local supplier at a reasonable price and it comes with fittings.

Thanks TW

Reply to
TW