Tuffy Under Seat Storage

Does anyone have the Tuffy under seat storage (under the rear flip and fold seat)?

I'm thinking of getting one, so any opinions will be appreciated.

TIA

Reply to
Tony

I have one and love it. I just HATED the install. I hope you have small hands and some very small tools for bolting it to the floor. The heads of some of the bolts almost touch the sides, and makes getting on it to tighten impossible. Now on top of this, you have to stick your hands where the drawer belongs and back up in there to do this. If I ever have to take it out, I'm drilling a hole over the bolts just big enought to get a socket down in there. Otherwise, I love it!

Chad

69 Mach1, 93 Notch, 00 Wrangler
Reply to
Chad