Two questions...

1) Ever heard of someone putting a light duty plow on the front of their ZJ? I am interested in finding a plow but am curious about the uni-body?

2) Has anyone seen the commericals for the power-wheels like Jeeps for kids?? My 3 yr old loves his power wheels Wrangler with some slight mods... but I can't find anything online... They look almost like they are made by Jeep (DC) rather than Power Wheels.

Reply to
Paul

I have never seen a jeep with a plow ... jeeps don't plow, jeeps party :-) I myself would not attach a plow to a unibody ... unless maybe I welded a beam each side to attach the front and rear mini :-) frames and added some cross bracing. But for light duty personal use, I did see one advertised on a "trucks" TV show. Hmmm ... just did a google search on "snow plow jeep" and got 9,460 hits ... so there you go.

slight

Reply to
bowgus

If you do fit a plow to your Jeep, remove the fuse that controls the airbag.. visibility while plowing in snow is reduced.. the inclusion of an inflated airbag reduces visibility to zero..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

slight

Reply to
Mike Hall

slight

Myers makes a light weight composite plow for Jeeps.

Reply to
HarryS

A snow plow suitable for use with your ZJ.. look at the Snow Sport..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

slight

Reply to
Mike Hall

Mike Hall did pass the time by typing:

All those appear to do is press the snow forward and up rather than to the side. Eventually that will stop your vehicle.

This one might be better,

and it has some give for those curbs and hidden things. Thankfully if it ever snows that bad here I just stay home. :)

Reply to
DougW